By Lacey Newlin
Time: 4.5 hours
• 1 Lemon Lovers Pound Cake cut into 1-inch cubes
• 1/2 cup granulated sugar
• 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
• 1 2.7 oz box Dream Whip
• 3 cup very cold whole milk divided
• 2 3.4 oz boxes instant lemon pudding mix
• 16 oz frozen whipped topping OR 4 cups fresh sweetened whipped cream
• 2 Tbsp grated white chocolate
• Lemon slices and sprigs of fresh mint for garnishing
In a small saucepan over medium-high heat the granulated sugar and lemon juice together. Stir until the sugar is completely dissolved then set aside to cool.
To read more pick up a copy of the July 2019 NTFR issue. To subscribe call 940-872-5922.