By Lacey Newlin
• 4 pork chops, thin and boneless
• 1 teaspoon paprika
• 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning, divided
• Salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
• 1 tablespoon butter
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• 4 oz mushrooms sliced
• 4-5 garlic cloves crushed
• 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
• 1/2 cup chicken broth
• 1/4 cup Parmesan grated
• 1 tablespoon parsley fresh and chopped
• Salt and pepper to taste
- Pat the pork chops dry with a paper towel and place them in a medium bowl. Add paprika, 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning, salt and pepper, and shake together with pork chops to coat them.
- Heat olive oil and butter in a skillet over medium-high until butter is melted. Sear the pork chops for 4 minutes on each side until well browned on both sides. Transfer the pork chops to a plate and set aside.
To read more pick up a copy of the November 2020 NTFR issue. To subscribe call 940-872-5922.